On the Cover
In this issue
- Two WECo “Whatzits” Two unknown WE tubes.
- Beware of the TV Repair Rackets Sylvania News, Nov.-Dec. 1960.
- What is a Good Tube Radio Broadcast, March 1929.
- A Note on Ring Getters Internal RCA traffic regarding getters.
- Philco and Metal Tubes Philco Serviceman, Sept. 1939.
- Low-Voltage Receiving Tubes RCA Engineer, Aug.-Sept. 1958.
- The GE Ceramic Planar-Triode Line A line of very high frequency tubes is developed by GE.
- New Metal-and-Ceramic “Micro-Miniature” Tubes National TV-Radio News, Dec. 1954 – Jan. 1955.
- Six 7077 Ceramic Triodes…in Collins ARC-52… General Electric Tube Design News, 1959.
- Wierd Tube of the Month: RCA’s R-2061 A developmental tube which resulted in the 4C33.
- AC/DC Stereo Amplifiers Using Output Tubes Having 100-Milliampere Heaters RCA AN-190.
- TV Rental by Alert The Photofact Servicer, Feb. 14, 1958.
Leave a Reply