On the Cover
In this issue
- The Fourth-Tier Tube Brands A review of the less common brands of tube available to the public.
- Harry Houck and His Super-Ducon The development of the first “B” battery eliminator, the Super-Ducon.
- Early Westinghouse Power Tubes Information taken from the “Westinghouse Lamp Co. Power Tube Chart ca. 1926”.
- A Primer on Collecting X-Ray Tubes Types of X-Ray tubes popular with collectors.
- Westinghouse X-Ray Tubes, 1919-1950 A complete list of Westinghouse X-Ray and high voltage rectifier tubes.
- Westinghouse X-Ray Therapy Tubes Reprint of Westinghouse instructions and ratings.
- The Thermionic Age in Brazil – Continued Expanded information on tube development in Brazil.
- Wierd Tube of the Month: The Westinghouse WL-740 A heater coil mounted in a glass envelope to produce super heated steam that could be used for sterilization..
- The Wemac The 1Z2Z “Wemac” is another joke data sheet from the EIMAC staff.
Leave a Reply