On the Cover
In this issue
- Music Power Output vs. Maximum Power Output – The Old-Time Audio Rumble. RCA Victor “Plain Talk and Technical Tips” July/August 1961.
- How Tube Counterfeiters Cost You Your Business Sylvania News, Sept. 1955.
- Templates for the Electronics Field Electronics, August, 1955.
- Sylvania 6SN7GTA-Improved Duo-Triode Common tube used in TV receivers is improved to limit damage caused by vibration.
- Cathode-Ray Tubes, 1932 Electronics, June 1932.
- Philco Tubes – Reliable, Dependable “Plus” Items Philco Accessory Merchandiser, June, 1953.
- The Klystron Varian brothers and the development of the klystron.
- Design of Six-Volt Battery-Operated Receivers RCA Application Note No. 46, June 28, 1935.
- Sylvania Graphite Anode Tubes Popular with Broadcasters Sylvania Add from Press Relations Bureau.
- Making Tube Testing Pay $$$ The Philco Serviceman, July, 1955.
- Transconductance Analyzer and Circuit Simulator New London Instrument Company advertisment from 1955.
- The Philosophy of JETEC Tube Type Designations Considerations and philosophy behnd JETEC Type Designations are explained.
- Reducing the “X” of X-Rays Description of x-ray operation.
Leave a Reply